Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Here at SERVPRO of Haines City/Polk City we know flooding, water damage, fires, or any other disasters never wait for regular business hours, and neither do we. SERVPRO of Haines City/Polk City is faster to any size disaster and can be onsite typically within an hour or two of you calling in. SERVPRO of Haines City/Polk City provides emergency restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Yes, we are available on every Holiday for your needs. You can always expect an immediate response any time, day or night, from SERVPRO of Haines City/Polk City
If you're experiencing trouble in your residential home or business please don't hesitate to give us a call at 863-551-5004.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (863) 236-3553
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Haines City / Polk City arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.